Her Game Too W.F.C. (also known as Her Game Too Training Centre) is a collaboration between WFC Community Ltd (Company No. 15054458) and Her Game Too CIC (Company No. 14555577).
We know that you care about how your information is stored and used. This policy will explain how we use the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- When you register with our service via the website, we may collect personal identification information, including:
- Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, address, child’s name (where the child is the player).
- Medical conditions, allergies, neurodiversity, emergency contacts. This enables our first aiders to be prepared in case of emergency.
- Further information which enables us to improve your experience, such as:
- Current club
- Aims when joining the Centre
- Feedback, comments or suggestions.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Contact us via other means, such as email, telephone or in person via word of mouth.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Referrals from current members
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry and contact you regarding your registration.
- Communicate updates regarding the operations of the Centre.
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide first aiders with necessary medical information and emergency contacts in case of emergency.
- If you register as a member, we will share your name and email address with our partner company Techne Futbol. This will be used to activate your license for the training program.
How do we store your data?
We may store your data, where required, physically and electronically.
- Your data may be stored physically in the form of registers and first aid information. This will be stored securely and kept in a designated folder during training sessions.
- Your data will be stored securely in our website. All data will be password-protected and only accessible to staff and directors on a need-to-know basis
- Your contact information (name and phone number) will be stored on our business mobile phone, which will be password-protected
- We will destroy any electronic data we have of you, 2 years after your final use of our product or service.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. While we may share information about our partner companies, we will not share your data with these companies without your explicit consent.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Her Game Too W.F.C. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Her Game Too W.F.C. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Her Game Too W.F.C. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Her Game Too W.F.C. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Her Game Too W.F.C. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Her Game Too W.F.C. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Her Game Too W.F.C. processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Her Game Too W.F.C. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07919 012430
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding who uses our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Her Game Too W.F.C. may use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Her Game Too W.F.C. may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07919 012430
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Her Game Too W.F.C. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.